What would life be without denims? They are the ultimate style staple that can be dressed up and down for any occasion. Miladys Denims come in many different flattering styles and a variety of washes, and are available in sizes 32 through to 50, making them the number one fit for women of all ages, stages and body shapes. There is nothing like a pair of denims that fit you perfectly.
Have you heard about Miladys WonderFit range?
Miladys super-flattering WonderFit Jeans (the five-pocket zip-up style) in straight leg or bootleg are specially designed to hold, lift, smooth and stretch, giving the perfect fit so you can slip them on and face your day with confidence, knowing you look your very best.
What makes Miladys WonderFit jeans special:
Super Comfortable: Our denim has extra stretch that moulds to your body, so you can go about your day (and night) in comfort, whether you’re walking, sitting, standing or driving.
Shape Transforming: The strategically placed yoke and back pockets lift your bottom and flatter your shape.
Instantly Slimming: The front pockets of our jeans are sewn into the zip, which eliminates bulk and creates a smooth front that slims down the tummy.
Ultra-Flattering: The angled side darts slim the hips for a flattering silhouette.
Size Inclusive: These denims are for everyone. They are available from sizes 32 to 50 and provide a super-flattering fit, whether you’re petite or curvy.
Pick your favourite style + fit
Miladys believes every women deserves to look and feel wonderful with feminine fashion that fits well.
Find your perfect fit: slim leg to straight leg to bootleg, to full length and cropped, relaxed mom jeans and pull on jeggings and joggers in darkwash ink, midwash, and blue. And if you like a little something special, you can choose a pair with pocket detailing or additional embroidery.
The denim jeans and jeggings are priced from R349 at Miladys stores nationally or online – www.miladys.com
How Miladys helps you be a conscious consumer
Miladys believes that there is more to fashion than just looking good. All of Miladys blue denims are made in a factory that uses recycled water in the denim washing process, helping to save millions of litres of fresh water every year.
How it works
Denim needs to be washed before we can turn it into the WonderFit jeans that you all know and love. Here’s everything you need to know about Miladys water saving process:
1. Washing our denim fabric leaves behind chemicals, cotton fibres, little stone particles, and indigo dye. This water (with everything in it) is left to settle so that the heavy particles drop to the bottom.
2. Then, the aeration process begins. This is where air passes through the tank to filter oxygen into the water.
3. Next, all the particles are scooped out and chemicals are added.
4. The water is then left to culture bacteria that will ‘eat’ any fibre waste (don’t worry, the bacteria don’t make it past this point!).
5. Any leftover particles are removed from the water, and it’s passed into another tank to be clarified and filtered.
6. The result? Purified, clean industrial water used to wash the next batch of denim. Amazing, isn’t it? For more information, visit www.miladys.com