“De Hoop Collection is delighted to offer a special Run Wild Group Package, in conjunction with Mel and Ronny of Running Wild, valid from June to the end of September 2022”, announced William Stephens, owner of De Hoop Collection and chairman of Cape Country Routes (of which De Hoop Collection is a member).
This fabulous three nights/four days Run Wild Group Package offers groups of runners – family, friends, and clubs a unique opportunity to experience the magnificence of De Hoop Nature Reserve. With its indigenous Fynbos Trail, protected Wetland and Vlei Trail, 51 kilometres of protected coastline, the beach and cliff paths that include 7 kms of the iconic Whale Trail, plus close-up encounters with Bontebok, Cape Mountain Zebra, Eland, Baboons and Ostrich in its vast open spaces, De Hoop is a stunning trail running area.
Accommodation is at De Hoop Collection’s Village Units – whitewashed fisherman-style cottages characteristic of the Cape Coast.
The four-day Package includes: Day One – lunch, afternoon Fynbos Trail loop (10 km), sundowners and a braai. Day Two begins with a sunrise run around the vlei cliff path (12 km), followed by a champagne breakfast, an eco-boat trip, a sunset Fynbos Run (10km), ending with a 2-course dinner at the Fig Tree restaurant. Day Three includes breakfast, a beach run (26km or shorter on request) and return to Hippo Pools to snorkel, beach picnic, lunch and a 2-course Potjie dinner. Day Four includes breakfast and check out.
The Run Wild Group Package is for group bookings only (minimum 10 people)
- Price: R4 250 per person sharing all inclusive, excluding drinks and gratuities
- Dates: Valid from June through to the end of September 2022 (subject to availability).
- Accommodation – three nights shared accommodation (minimum five people per unit) in one of nine De Hoop Village Units
- Fully catered – three breakfasts, three lunches (including a beach picnic) and three dinners
- Four guided Trail Runs (10km, 12km, 10km, 25km)* by runners familiar with the Reserve and the routes (*an option to shorten routes depending on group)
Package exclusions: beverages and gratuities.
Terms and conditions apply.
For enquiries contact Mel at Running Wild on 071 361 8704 or mail email@example.com
“Self-guided” packages and routes are also available for those just wanting to come and enjoy De Hoop on their own for a weekend. Book your “self-guided (navigate the routes yourself)” weekend with De Hoop Reservations – 021 422 4522/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone 021 422 4522 or email email@example.com