Competition Terms and Conditions
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are open to South African residents only. The competition is not open to employees of Absolute Mama and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Additional entries will not be considered.
- Entries clearly not associated with the entrants name will be disqualified.
- Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information including name, telephone number and email address.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- By signing up for any competition, you agree to receive the Absolute Mama newsletter
- Actual prizes may differ from those images used as promotional material for the particular competition.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date. Absolute Mama reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Actual prizes may differ from those depicted in the promotional posters.
- If you haven’t claimed your prize or responded to communication regarding your prize in 72 hours, you will unfortunately forfeit the prize. Absolute Mama reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different Absolute Mama platforms during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one platform, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Absolute Mama’s platforms.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is Absolute Mama (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
To stand a chance of winning prizes, follow the directions on our social platforms to enter the competition.
Entries clearly not associated with the entrants name will be disqualified.
The competition mechanics state that you need to LIKE or FOLLOW the Absolute Mama social media platforms which include the Facebook (www.facebook.com/absolutemamamag), and Instagram page (www.instagram.com/absolutemama) and follow the instructions posted on the page to enter.
The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being submitted.
The winner will be randomly selected a day after each competition has ended by the judges and the judges’ decision is final.
The winner will be notified via the social network, and will be required to provide their contact details via private messaging. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winner on the telephone number provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 3 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be randomly selected in accordance with the competition rules.
The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable. Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
Actual prizes may differ from those depicted in the promotional posters.
The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winners be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
All queries in connection with the competition should be directed to email@example.com
By submitting your information (contact details) you agree to receive communication from Absolute Mama and associated brands.